Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thanksging

Arguably second most celebrated festival in US of A. It's about giving thanks to everybody. So here I go. Thank you Mom and Dad. Thank you God. Thank you all my lovely friends.

We have 2 days in semester holiday (which is scarce in this country) and don't have nothing much to do with them. Although I would have liked to go out somewhere but I didn't. Partly because of the big exams Monday and rest of the week and partly because I don't know how to drive. :)

It is a funny world. You don't know where it is headed but still you have one of your own. I too have a world of my own.

I dont wanna publish this but I will. Just for the fun of it.

3 comments:

Aman said...

You're Welcome :-)
And thanks to you too!
Also, Best of Luck for your big exam!

Shreya said...

welcome :) & Good luck with your exam.

Sauc said...

Thank you guys. It is coming up tomorrow!