Thursday, June 23, 2011

Hyderabad, thou shalt be missed

Last day was also amazing. Got a farewell which I never expected again. In the end it looked as if everything was happening so fast. As if I wished I had more time. But then it has to come one day. Whenever you leave a place you get this kind of feeling. At your last day you will feel like you had one more day. Given that extra day you will again wish same. And by mathematical induction you will stay forever. So it gotta be one day or other.

Right now have to do packing and then sleep for a little while. Following was the Oscar Speech which I sent to my colleagues:

Hi all,
Today on the last day of office at oracle I recollect all the good times that I have spend and all the people I have befriended in past 1 year. This being my first job I learned here what it is to work in a professional environment. I was extremely happy with the team I worked. Honestly speaking if I were to work in corporate-IT job this team would be it. I am thankful to my teammates and managers who were always available for help....
...

No comments: