Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Cricket Match

If everything goes well on Saturday I will be watching the cricket match live on ground. For the first time.
That too a contest between top two teams.
So this weekend will be in Bangalore.
I am also contemplating buying a bicycle to commute between office and home.
Many people discouraged the idea as in it will be odd.
But apart from that cycling in hyderabad is BIG deal.
By doing so you decrease your life expectancy by increasing your probability of death at young age.
In hyderabad there is no concept of footpath leave alone cycling lanes. So you have to work your way through bigger vehicles on the main road.
So I will have to watch out for the streets I will have to cycle through before executing the idea.
In the 3 days since I moved to new apartment the observation was that roads from here to office are relatively flat.
But the traffic is loaded.
See you Bangalore. In 3 days time.

No comments: