Tuesday, August 10, 2010

No life without Internet

So finally getting back the life. I have been missing badly. A lot of days went un-captured on blogger. That pains me a lot. It is exactly after a month that I am writing.

The big news is that I have joined my job. Now I am a working professional. 9;30 to 6 each day. Sitting straight on a chair. Get home. Eat. Sleep. May be blog on some days. Wake up from all this for 2 days after every 5 days. Do something else. That's it.

The trick is to do things I wanna do in between this. So I want to keep blogging and do a lot of things apart from work.

We will be having a 5 week training in the company then assigned projects. Overall things are well down here. Trying to settle in a new rented flat. 5 of us are sharing in a 3 bed room house. Few things are still left to buy. Just waiting for weekend to fix these things.

2 comments:

Ankit said...

Finally u r back.. I was missing not reading new posts on ur's and vatshy's blog..

Sauc said...

yeah man..
i was also missing everything