Friday, November 20, 2009

Choices are half the chances

Winter chill is setting in the region where I live - Gangetic plains. The season calls for playing what I'm adept at - being lazy. I go partial hibernation like cold blooded animals.

Few days back my sis asked for my blog URL. Yesterday I gave the URL. Today I was asked about This is it as it was? :P

The placement season is also setting in. With little preparation till now let's see what best I can get. Schedule for first week is out. Not very exciting scenario.

There is lot left to prepare. Hope to get it before my D-day. Still no clue which day it might be. From the look of things I would like it to be Day 7 or day 8 of placements. Companies of my choice are visiting on day 7,8,11. Second preference companies are scheduled before that. But can I take a chance to leave others in the beginning. A choice to make. No, I guess. :(

Well, I'll just settle on get-whatever-comes-and-try-to-do-well-wherever-you-go and keep things simple. Take life as it comes attitude. Optimism! Ohh.. but it may not necessarily be Optimum. :|

3 comments:

Aditi said...

haha @ur sis.. mebbe she was expecting a lot more of ur inside stories ;) ...

celestialrays said...

Good luck!

Sauc said...

yes she was. but 'all' i had already been said there. :)

@celestialrays. Thanks for wishes! I will definitely need a lot of luck.