Wednesday, January 02, 2008

New chalenges

This semester sees challenges one after the other for this Saucy little creature who is called me(I dont need to introduce myself). I have never been into those things stamped as extra-curricular- activities. In fact I don't like involving myself in activities just for the sake of resume building. I was strayed in first year and been exploited for Dramatics Cell, Antaragni '05. That was the first semester. That was the time when I was left open so many unprecedented things and I tried maximum of them.

But that was only for first semester, or rather first year. After that I did everything to my liking, anything that makes happy. And following that course I am in sixth semester with bigger challenges than the first semester.

Techkriti '08 invites me to devote my time. I didn't go for doing-'anything'-in-Techkriti but still I was there. I am coordinating the Indian Open Rubik's Cube 2008 that falls next month. Honestly speaking I was not wiling to do this initially. I would have prefered somebody organizing the event and me taking part with all entusiasm. But I friends made me realized that it was only me who was appropriate for the job

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.