Friday, December 14, 2007

Days of rest and unrest

I was back to IITK campur on 12th evening. Thereafter not having a great time. Some profs have are creating probs with IORC. The didn't like the idea of non-student participation. I don't know why these professors are so obsessed with themselves. If he doesn't agrees then our efforts will be spoilt. All this spoilt the day and the following one. When we try to reach him, he is not available due to some God damn conference in campus!

Very recently one of my friends called me and enquired about sudden extrovert nature. And whether I've developed more-than-friend feeling. Ohh God damn it! When you appriciate somebody and want to make friends with that somebody and that somebody is a girl, then is that necessary and sufficient condition to conclude that you are trying to persue the girl! Most of the people think yes. But all my rationale could not justify the fact. I was unable to see how this could be true. I wish that the girl would have been boy and rest exactly the same then nobody, including the boy, would have had any problems and we would have been good friends. But it is nobody's fault. This because we see each day people around us involing in open relationship so easily. The so called concept of girlfriend/boyfriend comes into play very easily between boys and girls.

3 comments:

Ishan Chattopadhyaya said...

Hi Saucy!
You just reflect my thoughts too.

I'd add to only one thing. In my belief, it is all because of the fact that our generation minus one weren't too exposed to open girl/boy interactions. That, in my opinion, is also a contributor to this conservative phenomenon.

All the best for IORC... I hope its all settled :-)

Sauc said...

You may be true but in my opinion one major contributor to the cause is our generation too.
Every now and then we see people entering into foolish commitments that lasts for days only. The make-ups and break-ups are day to day phenomena.
Tell me how many commitments made till this moment are going to end up into marriges?

In all these the people who truly love and the people who take the person of opposite sex as friend, which are less in number, are lost.

Sauc said...

Hopefully, the IORC issue will be negotiated, not settled in few days.

But its no loss for student participants. The difference will be for non-student participation.