Saturday, January 20, 2007

Wierd Day

Woke up at 6:00 am in the morning as I did sleep early last night. After then I don't remember if I was dreaming or I was thinking awake. I saw a girl who came and told her name Rakshlakshmi (never heard that in real). And said some pleasing words. That's all I remember out of the blur. She was on other side of a row of tables. And standing quite close to me. And said that she lives in Noida somewhere. And it felt like she was trying to say something. But it was either she couldn't say or I missed it. Can't recall properly. Whatever.

Then got up at 7:15. All the the thoughts running through my head. Taught in the PHI class. still couldn't forget the deliema. Still trying to find out an answer. And still unable to do it. What is IT? With all these thoughts wrote a little passage in my diary:
Binding my existance to the world.
All the world around me and all the reasons and wisdoms and ill-wisdoms are not enough to let me believe that Moksha theory is untrue.
For those who say nothing happens for just like that, nothing is without a reason, without a purpose of itself, I say then what is the purpose of our existance? If you say earning or learning of (as most say) being a professional or anything that a person may set for himself, is his purpose, then it is something you WANT. You yourself decided that you wil be/have what you want. How can this be purpose of life. This is the perpose of something which you say "I" and I say "you". Isn't it different from "life".
Such purpose changes from purson to person whereas the life which runs in you, runs through all of them, binds them all to the earth, and it makes them feel like living .
This is all what is reasoned out by me. But is the thing which I called life same as what Indian Philosophers called ATMA- soul- self. This is still a mystry. But all the happenings to me, my concience and my reasoning, and the world around me are conspiring together to make me belive: YES..

Heard that my camera is back at home and I will be having it back here by Sunday. A neighbour of me is visiting IIT Kanpur with his daughter for some work. Mom will send the camera and a sweater by him
After that did with the Materils lab. Came to CC, opened my print account. Had an extremely long chat-session with Vinay Srivastava. Hope he is reading all this. Please don't mind my posting your picture. He was a kind of "dar gaya" on reading all the things which I had in my head and the blogspot.

No comments: