Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Decided!

This man seems more frustrating than ever these days. Now I have decided and am firm on my decision that I will change my room-mate next sem. He and his ****ing Godfather asshole S***. The man sleeps in my room, somkes in my room and I can't bear the smoke and had to sleep in some other room. I told him to tellhis Godfather not to do such thing but h again does it! All this is frustrating! I can't bear it anymore. Just one month in this sem and then I leave this man. The biggest problem with him is that he is a great asshole!

mID-SEM MARKS : 17/40 in maths. No probs because I was ready fo it. #1.5/40 in TA but hoping to increase upto 34.5 or more. 22.5/30 in inorganic chem. not quite upto expectation but alright.

Other: End sem exams starting from 24th. That means I have around 24 days from now. And 5 courses. By unitary method around 5 days to prepare for each course. Seems less. B.ut I will pull it. Thought of seriously involving myself in IAS preparations leaving aside IITK acads so I must get good grades for a decent overall CPI Remember: Never let go of hope. One day you will see that it all has finally come together. What you have always wished for has finally come to be. You will look back and laugh at what has passed and you will ask yourself... 'How did I get through all of that? Just never let go of hope and never let love depart your life.

Antaragni:
Two days to go for Antaragni : cultural festival of IITK. Planning to practice on photography and take part in photography competitions.

No comments: