Thursday, October 22, 2009

Mercurial state

It has been years I'm living out of home but still why did Momma wept this time when I left today. I know the answer. She knew. And She also knows that I know. But nothing need to be said. It's unsaid communication. She is having qualms of things which usually follow GRE exam. At times I myself start feeling xenophobic. These things contribute to my mercurial state of mind.

Best words to describe me now again is indecisive. I've been vacillating between decisions. But at the current moment I am very much disinclined to go for doctorate. Since future states of mind are not known it would be expedient to go with the process of application, painstaking although it may be.

Furthering the lies ahead preparation for taking TOEFL test on 25th October. Since I got a good score in GRE, to keep the promise I made it is incumbent to apply to 6 universities. It's very tempting to cheat on this promise.

3 comments:

Aditi said...

aww i know how it feels leaving ur family and staying even for one day... Hope things will work out for u asap... Cheer up... there better things waiting to happen :)

Sauc said...

lets hope so... :(
but cheer seems elusive...

Intergalactic Gattu said...

Cheer up boy, your makeup is running :P