Thursday, October 08, 2009

I'm hibernating

I'm hibernating for the sake of an exam which requires to mug up some (3500+) really nasty looking horrendous words-meanings.

Mock test performance had not been something to cheer about. So I need to reinforce the preparation.

Nevertheless I'll try to steal moments here and there to peek at blogger.

And I've got registered for TOEFL too. 25th Oct.

:(

Bye bye blogger.

(A funny link http://www.nytimes.com/2009/10/06/business/global/06milk.html?_r=2)

4 comments:

Intergalactic Gattu said...

All the best!

BTW can you provide RSS feed for your blogs? That way its easier to browse on a psp.

Shreya said...

all the best for ur examz..

Aditi said...

ohhh.. All th best for ur exams :) ... and come back soon :)

Sauc said...

Lots of Thanks for wishes pals!