Sunday, February 10, 2008

Techkriti '08

Techkriti ''08 seems promising. With 39 sponsors for the festival as compared to last years 15 seems a big difference. Prizes over 10lac to be won!

But the little Saucy is too busy with it. Im not sure I'll be able to witness many great things this time. With the professors making it hard time with their assignments and lab reports and organizing IORC fort the first time little time is spare. I feel sorry to have not written so long. Very few posts over last few months. Even today I was half mind to write since I have to wake up after 5.5 hours for a lecture and then do 1 assignment, 2 lab reports and 4 lectures in the coming day. And the follwing day I am supposed to attend 2 lectures and 2 Labs till 5 p.m. And amidst all these I have to make sure that IORC is conducted smoothly, confirm participants for accommodation, buy some gadgets from city and ShopC, make calls to pidilite Mumbai office and arrange for silicon spray from Delhi, innovate ideas for publicity. Save me.

No comments: