Thursday, February 28, 2008

Sleepiness...

I feel like I am sick these days. Sick with what? Oh I'm sick of my sleeping habits. I'm sleeping like anything. Sleeping like 10-14 hours! Is there something called sleeping sickness?
I feel sleepy all the time and anywhere. In the lectures, at room. And once I felt sleepy in the toilets! Oh God! there is something serious about it. May be I am really sick. But what wight be the treatment for it. There are sleeping pills for those who have problems with sleeping. But where do they get these waking pills. [:D] I've tried coffee, biscuits (I don't drink tea). Once in a wile I was joking with my roomie that they say in Hindi movies that pyar me need ud jati hai. I wonder how. And I seriously need it. Coz I've skipped double the no. of lectures that I skipped in all previous 5 semester totaled.

No comments: