Monday, August 10, 2015

Camping

Camping is one of the favorite summer things to do in the states of Minnesota and Wisconsin. It has kind of grown onto me. I went back to the same woods we were last year. Brought back some old memories and made some wonderful new ones. I won't see some friends in a long time so I will remember this for quite some time. On both nights I saw the sky filled with stars. The kind of starry night I haven't seen in years! There were shooting stars to spot every now and then. I spotted 3 on each night. They say that whatever you wish for with the shooting star comes true. I made a few. You are not supposed to say out what you wished else it won't work. I think mine will not come true. It is long ask and I already see it in troubled waters. :|
I think last time I saw was in my old town where I grew up as a little kid in India. When the power was out we would hang out under the sky in big group of my extended joint family. I might have been 10 or something. More memories.

I tumbled upon the page www.theminimalists.com. I have always been attracted to the idea of minimalism but never quite formally adopted it. I cannot claim to be true minimalist but I try to include it in my lifestyle.

In relation to what I posted earlier
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4cV8yfgNyI

No comments: