Friday, November 09, 2012

Two faced

There are two sides of me. One side wants to just be me by myself. Enjoy the solitude. Do not care about going to socialize. The other side forces to go 'out' more. Constantly telling me to not miss the party invitations.
It is difficult to say which side wins. They kinda go hand in hand but in my case, mostly, first side prevails.
I so much want to sit and work. Or just sit and do something interesting.
On a different note I haven't been doing much apart from work. There is a canvas and oil paints waiting for me in my apartment to start working again on them. My squash racquet is stashed beneath my bunk bed somewhere. Haven't biked more than 3 miles in a long time, save one occasion last month. Suspended my facebook account. And haven't been posting blogs either. This needs to be changed.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You seem to be doing good on blog posts at least! ;)

Sauc said...

Do you think so? Good. Thank you!