Saturday, November 27, 2010

Writing on me

Im not writing these days. Sometimes I feel I have things to write. But then next moment I dont feel like telling. I dont feel like sharing it. Something has happened to me.
There are things in office. Im gradually settling in my cubicle. Im getting some work. Then back at home Im writing about myself. On how I carry the diversity and how I will add value to the place. And my life experiences that affected my decision and all. While doing this it transpired that writing on oneself is more difficult than writing on other things or people.

Because when you are writing on other things/people you are writing on what you are observing. Observations can be right or wrong. They may or may not match reality. It is like you are reporting some stuff. But when one has to write on oneself it means to write what you are being not seeing. And then there is language constraint. To know oneself you don't need language. But to write it you need to recollect all of you and then you need language to substantiate it.