Monday, August 18, 2008

Its birthday again!

Lots of wishes for free. More wishes than last time. My friend list is increasing. I'm growing up. Going out and making more friends this year.

Traveling home for 3 days was not very much fun. It was raining heavily when we somehow managed to reach Kanpur Junction at 1 am. Waiting for the train, standing and sleeping together. Then finally caught a train and reached home 5:30. Three fests together at home - 15th Aug, Rakhi and the birthday. aah! nice time really! But I had to finish an assignment that was to be submitted on18th in the 9 am class. This is the irony of the story. Solving assignments at home on your 22nd birthday! Got on a train at 8:30 with my parents and sis who were going to Delhi. It was exactly 00:00 when train was at Kanpur station. I wished my sis while we moved into 18th Aug., her birthday; and celebrated with ice-cream. I gifted her my laptop. To say it is not good to present used gifts. But do you know what it takes to part with personal things like laptops? Anyways I will try a few days without having a Personal computer of my own. If it helps for better acads. Just in case it does.

Coming back to the campus it was not much different. Slept for 1 whole day and plan to sleep more. And labs this semester really suck! My interest is pathetic when it comes to making lab reports. Just getting through it.

2 comments:

Sumit said...

not all those who wish are friend.
remember the maxim: A friend in need is friend indeed.

Sauc said...

For me a friend is one who stays friend!